Monday, September 3, 2012

Beginning Again

Well I abandoned my money saving goals for a bit. Sadly I'm not any further along financially then I was a few months ago but I'm back with a vengeance. I think it's important to start with simple goals and build on them. There are only 4 months until the new year and I've had to adjust in a few ways. My goal to finish school in December was just not feasible. I've had to settle for graduating in May. It's still going to take a lot of work but it's taken the pressure off a bit both time wise and financially.I get paid on Friday and here are my goals:

1. Save $100 per paycheck until the end of the year, starting this Friday
2. Find a way to save an additional $100 over the next four months for total savings of $1000
3. Use cash for spending and groceries and my 2nd Chase account for gas only
4. Tackle 1 bill or spending area per month to find savings
5. Eat breakfast and lunch from home, during the week, AND keep it cheap
6. Shop early for Christmas

Have you re-evaluated your goals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment