Monday, April 16, 2012

Blame it on the Snooze

How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning? I always hit it at least once, sometimes twice. I'm realizing that snoozing those extra 10 -20 minutes is costing me money. On mornings when I snooze once I still manage to eat breakfast at home but rarely have time to pack a lunch. On mornings I snooze twice, like today, I barely have time to shower, throw on clothes, and run out the door. That means I'll be buying my breakfast and lunch today. I've been brainstorming ways to avoid this so moving forward here is my plan:

1. Purchase items like breakfast bars or instant oatmeal that I can keep at my desk for breakfast.
2. Pack my lunch the night before (duh)
3. Set my alarm a 1/2 hour earlier so I can snooze twice and still have time to get food together.
4. Stop snoozing (probably not going to happen)
5. Go to bed earlier (also probably not going to happen)

What are some ways that you get prepared? Does snoozing cost you money too?

No comments:

Post a Comment