Monday, April 23, 2012

Week of 4/23 Goals

Eat 3 meals a day at or from home during the week, 1 meal out on the weekend
Have no overdraft fees in any of my accounts
Track non-essential or non-goal spending
Participate in Food Waste Friday and document what has to be thrown away!
Start Money Saving Mom’s 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Plan
Study for and do well on my accounting mid-term
Find one item to purchase for my work wardrobe
Join the gym

Sounds like a lot, doesn’t it? The good thing is that most of these goals are easily met – tracking my spending isn’t hard because I always use my debit card. I’ll record it as a word document as these two weeks progress in order to make sure I’m not spending a lot of money when I shouldn’t be and I will celebrate “no spend days” by documenting it here. Eating from home is a major thing for me because food and eating out is one my three “budget leaks”. The others are shopping and unnecessary bills.
What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment